When it’s time to think about the future of your family, it’s time to call the Law Office of Joshua Pops, P.L.L.C.

Photo of Joshua Pops

About Elder Law

I know what it is like to be part of making a tough decision regarding loved ones, and making sure they have the best chance at enjoying their later years with the best care there is. I have friends, who now have children, asking themselves the hard questions about what will happen with their children and their assets should there be a catastrophe. And I have seen people, still grieving over the loss of a loved one, not quite sure if they can handle the legal aspects of wrapping up the person’s estate. Knowing that I can help address these issues and concerns motivated me to become an elder care lawyer.

In my practice, the Law Office of Joshua Pops, P.L.L.C., I take pride in helping Washington residents find the peace of mind they deserve. As a Vancouver-based elder law and estate planning attorney, I know that taking care of one’s family is one of the most important services the legal system provides.

That’s why I am proud to practice elder law and estate planning. It is my pleasure to offer the following services:

  • Medicaid and long-term care planning
  • Wills and trusts
  • Guardianships
  • Probate
  • Special needs trusts

A Washington Elder Law And Estate Planning Attorney

Even seemingly small issues can have long-term consequences if they are not dealt with appropriately. I know that independent people address their own issues, but some disputes require particular steps and knowledge. I am here to help be your guide and to keep you involved and informed.

If you have a question about any estate planning or elder law concerns, or have pending legal matters that require immediate action — please contact me. You should not go through these decisions and challenges alone.

How To Discuss Your Estate Planning And Elder Law Concerns, And How I Will Help

Call me at 360-356-7313 or send me an email so we can discuss your situation and how I can assist you.